HURRICANE PREPAREDNESS PLAN
COMMON AREA AND SECURITY PROCEDURES
Close Clubhouse Gym and Pool 12 hours prior to expected storm landfall.
- Lower Pool water level (if deemed necessary) to avoid flooding.
- Turn off Pool auto refill.
- Shut off Pool Mushroom and all Pumps at the breaker.
- Bring all pool and patio furniture, cigarette receptacles, trash cans and any other loose items into the Clubhouse.
- Remove all mesh from Tennis Court and Pool Pump fencing. Fold and store in Clubhouse.
- Ensure sufficient fuel supply for Golf Carts. (Rover and Maintenance)
- Remove all loose items from the dumpster area.
- Make sure all storm drains are clear and free of debris.
- Bring trash cans from Tennis Courts into the Clubhouse.
- Print hard copy of all Vendors’ contact information for potential Briar Bay repairs.
- Turn off and unplug all computers and electronics in the Office and Guardhouse.
- Shut off air conditioning units.
- Remove all gate arms from entrance and exit gates. Store in Guardhouse.
- Open gates and switch power switch to the off position.
- Remove all temporary signs and loose debris through the Community.