Application, Orientation & Approval Procedures:
- Application: Each applicant 18 years and older must complete an application. Applications must be submitted no later than 15 business days prior to the expected move-in date. Applicants are not permitted to move in prior to approval from the Association. Approval/denials will be issued via email.
- Application Fees: As of Jan 1st, 2019, a non-refundable application fee of $150.00 is required per applicant, 18 years and older. Lease renewal application fees are $100.00 per applicant, 18 years and older.
- Damage Deposit: A damage deposit is required with all lease applications. Deposit must be placed by the landlord and shall be held by the Association to pay for any damage to the Common Area or Sub-Association property or other portions of the Property resulting from acts or omissions of tenants. The damage deposit is refundable upon request after the end of the lease term, or when the tenants vacate the unit and the unit is no longer to be leased. Deposits are made payable to Briar Bay Community Association, Inc. by money order or secured funds only (no personal checks).
- $1,500 Deposit Required For : Liberty Bay, Liberty Isles, Sail Harbour, The Tides, Waters Edge
- $1,000 Deposit Required For : Cove I and Cove II
- Lease Agreement: No lease can be for less than a six (6) month period or more than twelve (12) months. No Unit may be leased more than one (1) time in any twelve (12) month period. Renewal applications and approval are required if tenant(s) desire to renew lease for another term.
- Submitting Application: Please download and use the corresponding leasing application or lease renewal application found on this page. Specific instructions found within on how to submit the application. If possible, please type up application in PDF. Then print and sign where applicable before submitting. Applications must be legible.